Overview of the Ordering Process
- Visit the TrueNicks.com Reports console. If you are already registered, log in -- otherwise, you should create your free account.
- Select the Type of Report that you are wanting to run.
- In "Step 1" of the order report console, type in the name of your mare and select "Find."
- A verification screen will list all horses with the name you've chosen. Please click "Select" next to the correct mare.
- The mare's name will now appear in the verification box on the main order screen. Note that you may now choose to select additional mares at this point (repeat steps "B" and "C" above).
- In "Step 2," you can set the criteria for your stallion search. Choose the low and high dollar amounts for your desired stud fee range, and select the area to include (or retain the default for all areas). You can elect to remove stallions from the list because of their close relationship to your mare. This is facilitated by selecting the horse(s) and pressing "Delete."
- Once you have finished ordering, select "Submit Request" The Order Confirmation page details your request. You must now click "Checkout" for the order to be processed.
- An email will arrive within 12 hours to alert you that your report is ready for download. Click the report link within your email to return to the TrueNicks reports console and view your report.